Chris, Thank you for such wonderful work!
Just wanted to write a note to let you know how much we love the floors!! You and your crew did a miraculous job. Not one person who has seen our house has not commented on how gorgeous the floors look. Thanks for all your hard work!!
Chris, I appreciate you and your crew doing such a great job!
I was so impressed by these guys when they installed the wood floors in the guest house that I was sure I wanted them to refinish the floors in the main house. Excellent work at really good rates.
Thank you so much for the work you did on the floors in our home. I was a little worried when the carpet came up that the wood floors would never look good. I appreciate that you walked us through the process and provided samples of the different stain colors. After you completed the sanding, it didn't even look like the same wood!
Thank you for being timely and for completing the job when promised. I couldn't believe how you were able to keep the dust under control!! I love how the floors look now; you would never know they are 83 years old!
I would like to write you a very strong recommendation letter based on your work performed at my sister's house at 2208 Stillman rd, Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
You should know that I only write letters in two instances: work performed far above my standards and for service well below minimum standards. Those in between get a "pass".
The scope of your work was essentially to resand/repair where necessary, and install all new maple flooring in the kitchen for a house built in 1928 that was in a fabulous location but had fallen into total disrepair. You did the following:
1. Gave me a well priced estimate for all 3 floors in a competitive proposal situation. Every floor has wood flooring. You were not the lowest bid. I have found that over 45 years in my business life that the "lowest" is almost never the best value quote, only to be inevitably disappointed later.
2. What impressed me and both the general contractor and executor of the estate was your work ethic.
3. You never complained. That's important when trying to give the customer a "good experience". In fact you emailed me often to keep us up to date.
4. You offered both creative suggestions and specific advice on how to save money.
5. You ended up under budget and finished a very difficult project well before the time required.
6. Finally your rapport with all the workers and neighbors was... well, unbelievable. I swear they all wanted to purchase the house!